Order & Payment Questions
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee Returns Ultimate Ears Pro In-ear Monitors
- Purchase Through Affirm
- How do I get started?
- I'm ready to purchase. Where do I get my impressions?
- Where can I purchase Ultimate Ears custom in-ear monitors?
- Can I try before I buy? Where can I demo?
Shipping & Delivery
Warranty & Servicing
- I have a technical (sound) issue with my earphones and they need repair, what do I do?
- I need a refit. Can a local audiologist make the adjustments? Would that affect my warranty?
- Phone Number
- My UE Pro In Ear Monitors are now out of Warranty. Can I still get them serviced?
- How much are repairs?
- What if my new set of Ultimate Ears Pro In Ear monitors don't quite fit right?
Our ModelsSee all 8 articles
Custom Hearing Protection
Choosing the right UE Pro IEM
- I'm a keyboard player. Which UE In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- I am a guitarist. Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- I am a bass player. Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitors are recommended for a singing drummer?
- Are the UE Pro Remastered Reference Monitors truly flat?
- Can horn players use UE PRO IEMs?
UE PRO In Ear Monitor Product Essentials
- Are more drivers better?
- How do I decide which are the best monitors for me?
- Do in-ear monitors eliminate room variability?
- Can I really use in-ear monitors to mix or produce projects outside of my studio?
- I want to get UE Pro In-Ear Monitors. How and where do I begin?
- Do I need any other equipment for my in-ear monitors?
- What's the best set of monitors for me?
- I'm a keyboard player. What in-ear monitor is right for me?
- What's the best in-ear monitor for a guitarist?
- What is the best pair of Ultimate Ears for Bass Players?
- How do I keep a tight seal as a drummer?
- Why as a drummer would I want the UE 11’s?
- Do you offer custom artwork? Which format do you require?
- Do you have a contact number?
- What material are your custom in-ears made of?
- What is IPX technology?
- Can I cancel or receive a refund on my custom product order?
- How long does it take to manufacture UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors?
UE Pro Monitoring Accessories
Wireless and Hardwired Systems
30-day Money Back Guarantee Returns Ultimate Ears Pro In-ear Monitors
Non-Warranty Related Returns: Ultimate Ears offers a 30-day money back guarantee for your Ultimate Ears in-ear monitors (“Monitors”). To return your Monitors, you must: Provide written notice to U...View More
I have a technical (sound) issue with my earphones and they need repair, what do I do?
You will need to fill out our Service & Repair form. Filling out the form will provide our technicians with the information they need to bring your in-ears up to spec.View More
I need a refit. Can a local audiologist make the adjustments? Would that affect my warranty?
Going to an audiologist to get your custom fitted in-ears refitted will void the warranty that Ultimate Ears offers when you purchase your in-ears. If you need a fit adjustment, please contact us a...View More
Do you offer custom artwork? Which format do you require?
Yes, we offer custom artwork, below are the art requirements. If your custom artwork is going to sit on top of a colored or exotic material faceplate, then a PNG file with a transparent backgroun...View More
Are more drivers better?
More drivers = different. All of our monitors are designed with a specific goal in mind. We design the drivers and internal components from the ground up to achieve the goal set out. Think of it li...View More
What is the UE COMM? The UE COMM is a versatile, lightweight intercom headset that combines custom-fitted noise-canceling in-ear monitors with a purpose-built microphone for crystal-clear communica...View More