- I want to get UE Pro In-Ear Monitors. How and where do I begin?
- How do I decide which are the best monitors for me?
- Do I need any other equipment for my in-ear monitors?
- Why is lower stage volume important?
- Can I DJ with UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- Are UE Pro In-Ear Monitors good for a click track?
- I'm a keyboard player. Which UE In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- I am a guitarist. Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- I am a bass player. Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- I am a singer. How does UE Pro In-Ear Monitors help me protect my voice?
- Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitors are recommended for a singing drummer?
- Are the UE Pro Remastered Reference Monitors truly flat?
- How do I get started?
- Where do I actually purchase Ultimate Ears Pro custom in-ear monitors?
- Do I need any other equipment for my UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- Is a visit to an audiologist required?
- Is there a minimum age requirement for UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- How long is the typical turnaround time from order to shipment for UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors?
- Can I order UE Pro In Ear Monitors if I live outside of the US?
- Which payment types do you accept and how do I know if my payment has been received?
- Does Ultimate Ears Pro keep my ear impressions or send them back with my order?
- I entered the wrong email/phone number/order name/address details. How do I fix this?
- How does Ultimate Ears Pro ship?
- The charges on my card do not reflect the charges on the order. Who do I contact?
30-day Money Back Guarantee Returns Ultimate Ears Pro In-ear Monitors
Non-Warranty Related Returns: Ultimate Ears offers a 30-day money back guarantee for your Ultimate Ears in-ear monitors (“Monitors”). To return your Monitors, you must: Provide written notice to U...View More
I need a refit. Can a local audiologist make the adjustments? Would that affect my warranty?
Going to an audiologist to get your custom fitted in-ears refitted will void the warranty that Ultimate Ears offers when you purchase your in-ears. If you need a fit adjustment, please contact us a...View More
Are more drivers better?
More drivers = different. All of our monitors are designed with a specific goal in mind. We design the drivers and internal components from the ground up to achieve the goal set out. Think of it li...View More
I have a technical (sound) issue with my earphones and they need repair, what do I do?
You will need to fill out our Service & Repair form. Filling out the form will provide our technicians with the information they need to bring your in-ears up to spec.View More
Do you offer custom artwork? Which format do you require?
Yes, we offer custom artwork, below are the art requirements. If your custom artwork is going to sit on top of a colored or exotic material faceplate, then a PNG file with a transparent backgroun...View More