- I'm a keyboard player. Which UE In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- I am a guitarist. Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- I am a bass player. Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitor is best for me?
- I am a singer. How does UE Pro In-Ear Monitors help me protect my voice?
- Which UE Pro In-Ear Monitors are recommended for a singing drummer?
- Are the UE Pro Remastered Reference Monitors truly flat?
Are more drivers better?
More drivers = different. All of our monitors are designed with a specific goal in mind. We design the drivers and internal components from the ground up to achieve the goal set out. Think of it li...View More
30-day Money Back Guarantee Returns Ultimate Ears Pro In-ear Monitors
Non-Warranty Related Returns: Ultimate Ears offers a 30-day money back guarantee for your Ultimate Ears in-ear monitors (“Monitors”). To return your Monitors, you must: Provide written notice to U...View More
I have a technical (sound) issue with my earphones and they need repair, what do I do?
You will need to fill out our Service & Repair form. Filling out the form will provide our technicians with the information they need to bring your in-ears up to spec.View More
I need a refit. Can a local audiologist make the adjustments? Would that affect my warranty?
Going to an audiologist to get your custom fitted in-ears refitted will void the warranty that Ultimate Ears offers when you purchase your in-ears. If you need a fit adjustment, please contact us a...View More
Do you offer custom artwork? Which format do you require?
Yes, we offer custom artwork, below are the art requirements. If your custom artwork is going to sit on top of a colored or exotic material faceplate, then a PNG file with a transparent backgroun...View More